Monday, July 29, 2013

All-Black Is The New Black

I am very into black clothes and all-black outfits at the moment. I like that it feels so simple and almost like an uniform because it is reduced to just one single non-colour – hence the cut, shape and texture of the fabric start playing an even bigger role. At least half of my wardrobe consists of mainly black clothes now. I am trying to get more into blogging-mode again as I have been neglecting this very blog for far too long and only kept updating my Instagram. I was even thinking about giving up on blogging for good. Here is a selection of black clothes to start with.

16 comments:

  1. i'm glad you're back pascal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's good to have you back - I was missing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have you back. I must admit black really isn't for me, not much of it anyway. On other's it looks so effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The backpack ir really amazing!! It's not easy to do just a black outfit, but I have to try it!! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. totez agreee, black is wats up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!!!! all the items look cool and fresh. great post!
    love all of it. Im now following you on gfc, would you follow back?


    check out my blog
    http://jonthegold.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy you're keeping the blog going! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed your blog! you're truly one of my inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pieces. I love them. And I love your blog.

    Visit me, and comment my blog.

    http://uniqueyeah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i feel you. gave up my blog and have been wearing more and more all black or all white outfits these days. start posting again though, i miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need that black document holder y'all it's da REAL !
    visit me,
    BamBam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Black is always the best

    http://thescientistp.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like amazing stuff there, this collection is just awesome!

    Men's Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you^^
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me back as well

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    x John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete