Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bits And Bobs #65


T-Shirt by Albam, Trousers by Whyred, Shoes from Grand Bazaar in Istanbul

Some of you might have seen a snapshot of my slippers a few months back on my Twitter and here they finally are. I figured the slippers are worn best with the most simple outfit in the most simple colour combination possible because of the bold pattern on them. I found them somewhere around the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. The fabric looks to be the same used for traditional Turkish carpets. I also love the fit of this t-shirt. Slim and fairly tight around the neck.

23 comments:

  1. great shoes, i have a similar pair from morocco

    ReplyDelete
  2. the slippers are so nice!
    I also like your glasses so much! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glasses are so transparent that it's like invisible omg. Love your man-of-the-house slipper, I think you'r meant to find best stuff at bazaars...

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes are great. i still adore your style. your blog is the first fashion blog i have ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! It's very simple, but still looks polished and put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those shoes :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sehr simpel aber wunderschön.
    verwendest du einen selbstauslöser für diese bilder?
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the balance of the b+w plus the red and printed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great picture of yourself, and i love the shoes. The pattern is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great outfit!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pair of slip-ons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the Turkish shoes are so versatile and traditional looking, suits you very well! =)

    http://monncherie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are the best, most amazing shoes I have seen in AGES! Instant obsession, I'm afraid. Only choice I suppose is to get myself to Istanbul sooner than later. Do you happen to remember about how much they cost?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit ! and your shoes too ..

    themexicanrevenge.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete